HEALTHEAIR V-PLEAT FILTERS
The HeathEair high efficiency filters are rated G4 to EN779.2012, ASI 324.2 and are suitable for residential and commercial variable air volume systems. The operating face velocity ranges are from 0 to 2.54m/sec and can be used for air conditioning, heating or ventilation.
HeathEair Filters are 25mm nominal thickness and are designed to easily slide into existing and new return air grilles. The unique 5mm and 10mm inserts can provide extra length or width if required. They are available in Standard and non-standard sizes.
• Strong plastic “plastic” design
• Hot melt sealed into frame for maximum filter efficiency – eliminates air by pass
• Superior surface area/pressure drop compared to pad & frame and conventional V-form panel filters
• Up to 70% more pleats when compared to V-form panel filters achieving a greater dust holding capacity with the lowest pressure drop
• Longer filter life when compared to pad and panel competitors V-form panel filters
• Safer and more hygienic for the installer
Helps improve the indoor air quality by filtering the smaller pollutants you can’t see such as pollen, virus carriers, lint dust, mould spores, dust mites. Which can often trigger….. Allergies – Asthma – Hay Fever
Help maintain a cleaner indoor unit coil/heat exchange which improves the performance, extends the life of the unit and reduces the energy consumption.
Visit the HeathEair website for more info: